In this episode, Justin and Travis discuss the recently announced Master Chief Collection.
- The Master Chief Collection Reveal (Video)
- New Halo: Master Chief Collection Info and Gameplay - IGN (Video)
- New Heros - Geekiest Show Ever #41 (Travis’s epic fail)
- Nickelodeon - Geekiest Show Ever #49
- Awkward Camp - Geekiest Show Ever #42
- Drunken Halo: Episode 25 (featuring Tim Robertson)
- Teabag Or Die
- Teabag Or Die Podcast
- Drunken Halo: Episode 33 - Puffy Nipples For All, and to All a Good Night!
In this episode, Justin and Travis share their thoughts and feelings on the recent Halo 5 Announcement, as well as speculate on the future of the Halo series.
- The Halo Journey (Halo 5 Announcement)
- Drunken Halo: Episode 42 (Featuring GrimBrotherOne)
- Halo 4 Story - Game Movie
***SPOILER ALERTS*** There are spoilers throughout the show, but we are careful to not discuss the ending until 2:00:38 (two hours and thirty eight seconds into the show)
If anyone has a comment or would like to come on to the show for a follow up episode email Justin (email@example.com) or go to Facebook.com/drunkenhalopodcast.
Ways to watch The Shield:
Travis makes his triumphant return to the show after recovering from his surgery. He chose to celebrate this by executing on an idea he’s had since year one of Drunken Halo. HALO RESUMES!!! In this episode, Travis shows us his. Oh yeah… and Justin talks about Batman for a bit at the beginning and being blown away after watching Batman Beyond: Return Of The Joker.